Send 10K Unique Visitors Monthly To Your Website
Last Updated on
Most website owners usually ask Google or Quora this question: Can I send 10,000 visitors to my blog without advertising? The answer is YES. You can drive traffic, or specifically send 10K unique visitors monthly, to your website without spending $1,000-$5,000 for Google AdWords.
Send 1,500 to 10,000 visitors to Shopify website in 6 months
Taran Soodan, a Full Stack Marketer, absolutely agrees with it. In fact, he once took a Shopify site from 1,500 to 10,000 visitors in just under 6 months. And here’s a secret that SEO consultants don’t want you to know: it’s really not that hard to do, but it does require a bit of a time investment.
Send 10k Unique Visitors Monthly
Below was the strategy he implemented.
- He researched all the relevant keywords for my niche using Google Keyword Planner.
- He’s now using Keyword Magic Tool because it’s ridiculously awesome. The trick is to aim for search terms that have a Keyword Difficulty (KD) of 70% or below. He doesn’t have a scientific answer for this, but he had a lot of success with targeting keywords at or under 70% KD.
- He exported the data to Excel and created keyword groups with 3–5 keywords in each group
- He then created blog posts for each topic where he aimed for 1% keyword usage
- He also made sure to reach out to bloggers and he asked them if they wanted to work together in any way. For the ones who wanted to work with him, he sent them a link to one of his posts and they gave him a backlink for it.
- He also cleaned up his technical SEO errors using . That helped immensely!
- He made good use of images and made sure they all had short descriptive alt tags
With this method, he was able to beat companies like Amazon, NetApp, Microsoft and more. This was just a high level overview, but if you want to learn more, check SEO process.
The above strategy on how to send 10k unique visitors monthly to your website is focused on Shopify, but the content written in here applies also to most sites in general.