In the event that you have already made a payment and started working with our team, but decided to request for refund, we will process it in accordance with our policy below.
IMARK International aims to be honest and faithful to its clients. We will be upfront with our clients’ needs and do everything in our best effort to offer the best service. With that being said, IMARK International does not guarantee its services to any extent.
IMARK International, however, believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal refund policy.
Under this policy:
- Generally due to the nature of our work, we do not assure any refunds upon cancellation.
- Taxes paid on services to regulatory bodies will not be refunded.
- Refund is given only if the project cost paid by the client is its regular price or not more than 10% off the regular price. Projects that use public and exclusive coupons, including friendly discounts from sales department and other affiliates are not entitled to refund.
- Full refund is granted to any client only if the project has not been started in 15 days yet the client has already paid the amount required either upfront or full payment and only if refund is requested by the client in a form of an official email to IMARK International.
- If project has been started yet client requests for refund, the refund will be made but we will debit the amount for the work already completed, and for the work in progress.
- All assets set up and built by the company will be turned over to the client assuming all costs were covered by the upfront or the full payment settled by the client. In case all assets including tasks done and work in progress are not covered by the cost already settled by the client, the client must pay the remaining balance required by the company to be entitled to the ownership of online assets or project resources otherwise no asset our resource will be turned over.
- In the event of any violation to the terms and conditions of our policy, we will cancel the agreement and will not refund anything.
- We will not refund if any delay happens because of third party participation, client’s delay, or our own delay for many reasons related to technical aspects, procedures and protocols, and client’s unhelpful or uncooperative actions.
IMARK International’s Cancellation Procedure aligns the different departments involved in the engagement, execution, and subsequent termination of products and services for the company’s clients.
IMARK International believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations may be requested only within the 7-day window prior to the start of any project, and this will entitle the client to refund under Refund Policy above.
- Cancellation request is granted after the start date, but no full refund is given arising from cancellations requested after the start date. In addition, once project is cancelled after the start date, remaining balance unused and/or not allocated yet for project resources will be returned to the client in accordance with the Refund Procedure below.
- Cessation of work for projects may be requested, and the remaining work may be allocated to another project depending on the remaining balance or cost payable by the client.
- An official letter by email must be sent by the client if s/he requests for refund. This must be addressed to the customer service department or admin of IMARK International.
- Refund request is processed within and not more than 30 days. Assessment by the company is processed in 15 days. Official decision by the company must be written via email after 15 days, and must be sent to the client within and not more than 15 days from the date of final assessment.
- If refund request is granted, refund must be paid to the client once it is cleared in the company after 60 days but not more than 90 days.
This document containing “Refund Policy” is updated 8/30/2017.
This document is approved by IMARK International.