IMARK provides Drone Pilot Training for individuals and companies throughout Asia.
IMARK has a great team of drone flight training instructors from Europe and training methodology for 5 days, 8 hours a day – a total of 40 hours. This most successful and proven training methodology allows only 4 students per 1 instructor.
In this course, we do not separate the theory from the practice, so the participants can experiment and practice all course subjects and learn not just “who has done it" but also “how to do it" correctly and safely.
Drone Training Classes
- Drone Primer
- Intro to Drones for Commercial Users
- Using Drones for Public Safety
- Hands-On Drone Flight Training - Basic Quadcopter Flight Skills
- Hands-On Drone Flight Training – DJI Phantom 4 Series
- Hands-On Drone Flight Training – DJI Mavic Series
- Hands-On Drone Flight Training – DJI Matrice 200 Series
- Hands-On Drone Flight Training – DJI Inspire Series
- Drone Photo and Video Production