Digital Marketing Course Online Training: Digital Marketing 101
Digital Marketing Course has been the most requested service at IMARK International since late 2016 when IMARK started to operate in Southeast Asia. But because it wasn’t the top priority of IMARK’s list of products and services, it was never made available to clients and partners the following year.
Digital Marketing Course for Business Owners of Ecommerce and Online Shopping Platforms for Vendors and Sellers
In mid-2017, IMARK received the same request from about a thousand customers in Asia, specifically from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. The figure was tripled by the end of the year, which prompted IMARK International to make the course available for Asian customers that manage their own ecommerce businesses such as dropshipping and online shopping platforms for vendors and sellers.
One-Month Digital Marketing Course like No Other
Digital Marketing 101 is the first one-month course offered in January. The goal of the course is to get students familiarized with the big picture of Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, or Internet Marketing. With the real case study exercises, students will learn to run their own campaigns on various channels, guided by the trainer. While other workshops don’t share information of where they actually run their online campaigns, IMARK Digital Marketing Course will provide the students with a list of thousands of websites and specific marketing strategies exclusively implemented in every external website.
Digital Marketing Course that Actually Gives You a Real Job from Legit Employers!
Weekly examination will be given to each student of the course before taking the final exam at the end of the month. If student passes the final exam, a certificate will be issued and he will be introduced by IMARK International to its partner companies that outsource projects to freelancers mostly working in India and the Philippines. This is an advantage that other training centers or workshops are unable to offer.
Course Outline of the Digital Marketing Course
Below is the course outline for Digital Marketing 101.
- Overview of Digital Marketing. This will discuss everything about digital marketing.
- Content Marketing. This will discuss about strategies to implement writing content that promotes products and services. Every website requires a specific style of content. Hence, content is always unique.
- Email Marketing. This will discuss about techniques when sending emails to reach potential customers. While you can send out just about anything, there is no guarantee that your recipient will read your email. It may not even reach your recipient’s inbox. Find out the techniques that result in 90% open rate.
- Social Media Marketing. This will discuss about networks of social media where you can promote your products and services. It’s not only Facebook! It’s not only Twitter! It’s not just LinkedIn! There are more than 500 social media websites for businesses that reach corporate clients and big-time professionals! These are the social media sites that produce six figures for just a single project.
- Video Marketing. This will discuss about networks of video-sharing websites like YouTube and Vimeo. Learn the proper way of promoting your products and services, managing video descriptions and comments, and monetizing the videos.
- Mobile Marketing. This will discuss about promoting your products and services on mobile devices through various techniques such as mobile apps, QR codes, videos, photos, and more.
- Ecommerce Marketing. This will discuss about strategies that should be implemented to promote products and services using ecommerce websites and other platforms for vendors and sellers.
- Search Engine Marketing. This will discuss about promoting your products and services on search engine results pages (SERPs) using paid advertising such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Programmatic Marketing. This will discuss about programmatic media buying and advertising, including legit software programs used by big brands and large corporations, which you can use to promote your own products and services.
- Affiliate Marketing. This will discuss various techniques on promoting your products and services through affiliate marketing that result in 70% conversion rate of potential customers to long-term clients.
- Inbound Marketing. This will discuss about strategies that attract target audience to buy your products and services through content marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization.
- Outbound Marketing. This will discuss about strategies that attract target audience to buy your products and services through email marketing, seminar series or webinars, trade shows, cold calling, and more.
- Online Reputation Management. This will discuss about techniques that promote your products and services on various websites through positive reviews and feedback from customers that recommend your brand or company.
- Search Engine Optimization. This will discuss about different SEO techniques and will allow you to learn to optimize search results that will make your products and services popular on search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. Ranking on top will be your main goal in this lesson.
- Web Analytics. This will introduce you to various software programs used to capture data of your digital marketing campaigns so that you will be able to analyze which strategies are giving you more than 90% conversion rates, and which low-performing techniques you should revise to make a change and finally give you high return on advertising spend (ROAS).
Enroll in the Digital Marketing Course
Register your SLOT Now at Digital Marketing 101 to get started.