IMARK AI is a product of ICNetSys. IMARK International markets the product through its network of digital marketing affiliates and partners nationwide.
IMARK AI powers all automated systems and robots, including software used for commercial and residential security systems developed by ICNetSys. All automated tools and tech products are connected to IMARK AI, which processes data requests by customers. The process involves capturing new data from customers and storing the data into the databank, analyzing the new data, fetching existing data from the databank through big data analytics and algorithms, returning existing data to the customers, and analyzing the new data prior to incorporating the new data with the existing data.
Below is how IMARK AI works through Facebook Chatbot, one of its products.
- Capturing new data from customers and storing the data into the databank. When a visitor on FB page says, “Do you have a new promo after Christmas?” chatbot automatically logs the question into the database.
- Analyzing the new data. IMARK AI analyzes the data captured by chatbot and understands that the customer is asking about the promo.
- Fetching existing data from the databank through big data analytics and algorithms. IMARK AI checks the database if there’s a set of data related to the promo, and which set of data is appropriate for the question “Do you have a new promo after Christmas?”
- Returning existing data to the customers. IMARK AI selects the set of data, and sends it to the chatbot. Chatbot gives the set of the data to the customers, e.g., “Oh yeah! I’ve got a coupon code for you. Use XMAS20 to get 20% off.”
- Analyzing the new data prior to incorporating the new data with the existing data. IMARK AI classifies the question “Do you have a new promo after Christmas?” into the existing categories that is/are appropriate to the question. In this example, the customer is asking for a promo after Christmas, but chatbot gives the customer promo for Christmas. Because the question contains new keywords “after” and “Christmas” that IMARK AI is unable to find in the database, IMARK AI creates a new set of data for “after Christmas.” IMARK AI notifies the owner of the FB page about the new request from the client. If the FB page owner has a discount for “after Christmas,” IMARK AI will add the new “after Christmas” coupon into the database, and this will be fetched and returned to the customers the next time the customers ask for “after Christmas” promo. If the FB page owner does not have the “after Christmas” promo, IMARK AI will be informed that “after Christmas” promo does not exist, hence IMARK AI the next time the customers ask for “after Christmas” promo will say, “I’m sorry, we don’t have new promo after Christmas.”
IMARK AI has been building Facebook chatbots after Facebook launched Messenger platform with chatbots in April 2016. It also partnered with various chatbot platform providers as well as chatbot developers worldwide.
As of December 2017, IMARK AI is managing more than 50 Facebook pages of both local and international commercial brands from ecommerce or retail industry where chatbots deployed think and act like a Filipino customer service representative.
IMARK natural language processing (NLP) maintains a database of vocabularies, phrases, expressions, and other terminologies in English, Tagalog, Taglish, and other Filipino dialects nationwide, which are being integrated into the text-to-speech systems of IMARK AI, another new generation AI that may be released commercially on a limited market by the end of 2018.
IMARK AI uses machine-learning technology to understand customers. It has a bank of data where chatbot captures data from the customers to allow IMARK AI learn and get the data for the customers. Chatbot also captures new terminologies or phrases from customers, stores them to the databank for analyses and self-training of IMARK AI.
IMARK AI analyzes the new data as well as the behavior of the customers such as how data were sent to the chatbot (structure, spelling, grammar, etc.), when data were sent or what triggers customers to send the data, etc. This whole process is analyzed by IMARK AI that learns how to use the data and how to respond to the customers through chatbots.
- Facebook Chatbot Philippines
- CSR (Customer Service Robot)